Swiss full-service provider in the blockchain and DLT sector Cryptix AG has completed the acquisition of Blocktrade, a Liechtenstein digital asset platform. As part of this acquisition, the team of the Vaduz-based company remains with Blocktrade and will be expanded in the coming months. In the future, both companies want to grow the existing structure and features of the digital asset exchange. The acquisition will not affect customers, who can continue to use the services and rely on the high quality and security standards of the platform. "Cryptix enables us to find new talents wit...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes