The Board of Directors of EFG International and EFG Bank has appointed Amy Yip as the new chair of the Asia Pacific Advisory Board, effective immediately. Yip succeeds Fong Seng Tee, who announced his decision to step down as chair at the bank's 2019 Annual General Meeting. In her new role, Amy Yip will work closely with the Board of Directors and the Asia Pacific Executive Chairman, Albert Chiu, and his regional management team to help drive and oversee the expansion of EFG's business in Asia Pacific. With her extensive experience in the Asian private banking sector, Yip will make a ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes