Avaloq has appointed Imad Abou Haidar as the firm's new head of Asia, effective October 2019. Abou Haidar joins from London-headquartered software firm Finastra, where he was managing director for the Asia-Pacific region based in Singapore. At Finastra, Abou Haidar led the transformation of the firm's regional strategy and portfolio growth initiatives in both established and emerging markets. He is known for building long-term, value-adding relationships with clients and industry partners, and is a passionate client advocate. His previous roles also include head of Business Developme...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes