The Woodford Equity Income fund, which is currently heading into its fourth month of suspension, is "on track" to reopen in December as planned, according to Link Asset Services. Link announced on Friday (23 August) that in its role as Authorised Corporate Director (ACD), alongside the fund's depositories, it had conducted its regulatory mandated monthly review of the suspension and a December end to the gating "remains achievable," but suspension must remain in place for now. Woodford Investment Management has been offloading assets during the suspension in efforts to overcome liqu...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes