Seven Investment Management (7IM) is expanding its team with the appointment of Chris Philipps as its chief client officer. Reporting directly to 7IM's CEO, Dean Proctor, Phillips will assume responsibility for the firm's marketing, proposition and digital and client experience. Phillips brings a wealth of financial services experience, joining from Lloyds Bank, where he was personal current account products director. Prior to this, he held a number of senior financial services roles at various companies including Barclays, where he was head of Retail Segments Customer Experience. ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes