Almost 100 companies have relocated from Britain to the Netherlands or set up offices there and a further 325 companies are considering doing so in the wake of Brexit, a Dutch government agency said. Although Mark Rutte, the Dutch prime minister, said that he "doesn't see Brexit as a business opportunity", the Netherlands Foreign Investment Agency said that interest in the Netherlands was growing. The NFIA, which works to attract foreign companies to the Netherlands, says that firms working in the financial sector, IT, the media, advertising, life sciences and health find the country...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes