HQ Asset Management (HQAM) has launched Global Equities DM4EM fund, which enables institutional investors and private investors to participate in the emerging economies' positive growth prospects while at the same time reducing risk. The HQAM Global Equities DM4EM invests in companies of developed markets through a global equity portfolio, which optimally represent and benefit from the economic performance and growth dynamics of the emerging markets. In this way, HQAM avoids the disadvantages and risks of direct exposure to Emerging Markets and still benefits in the long run from the pos...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes