Sanlam UK, part of international financial services group Sanlam, is taking a 55% stake in independent financial planning business Avidus Scott Lang (ASL) thus expanding its presence in northern England to six offices. Based in Sale, Cheshire, ASL was started over 35 years ago in 1983 by Dean Scott and Jimmy Lang. It has since grown into a team of 12 financial advisers and support staff, providing holistic financial advice for clients across the North of England. The acquisition follows several other strategic purchases made by Sanlam earlier in the year. The northern offering has ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes