The launch of a £13bn wealth management joint venture between Lloyds Banking Group and Schroders has been hit by widespread tech issues. Schroders Personal Wealth was made available to a small number of customers earlier this year and has been billed as a key part of the two FTSE 100 groups' efforts to increase growth at a time of limited opportunity. The Financial Times reported that the human resources team at Schroders Personal Wealth had to apologise to staff after a survey revealed concerns about its platform. An internal note dated August 19 and seen by the FT said: "Many of...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes