Berlin-based fintech company Raisin has acquired pension specialist fairr. Through this acquisition, Raisin will have access to fixed-term and overnight accounts, as well as cost-effective ETF portfolios in the German market. Also, Raisin's nearly 200,000 customers will have access to specialised pension products. Raisin will get access to the €12trn European pension and retirement savings market and become the only platform worldwide to offer its customers access to savings, investments and pension products — all on one online marketplace with one simple registration. Since its f...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes