UBS has announced that Huw van Steenis will join on 2 September 2019 to chair the new, firm-wide Sustainable Finance Committee and lead Investor Relations. He will be group managing director reporting to both group chief executive officer Sergio P. Ermotti and group chief financial officer Kirt Gardner. UBS will create the Sustainable Finance Committee, comprised of the senior business leaders who are already engaged in its sustainability efforts. This steering group will work together across the firm with a focus on capturing further growth opportunities. It will also ensure that UBS co...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes