Since today, an ETF of the issuer Tabula ICAV has been tradable on Xetra and the Frankfurt Stock Exchange for the first time. This means that ETFs from a total of 26 different issuers are now listed in Frankfurt. "The first ETF from the Tabula product series expands our range of bond ETFs with additional access to the credit default swap market," said Martin Reck, managing director Cash Market at Deutsche Börse. The Tabula J.P. Morgan Global Credit Volatility Premium Index Ucits ETF tracks the difference between realised and implied volatility in the markets for credit default swap (C...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes