Andorran bank Vall Banc, formerly Banca Privada d' Andorra (BPA), has appointed José Luis Dorado Ocaña as its new CEO following Michael Christner's exit. As the firm's new CEO, Dorado will be responsible for boosting the bank's global partnerships, as well as for completing the renewal of the bank's headquarters. He will also be responsible for promoting and boosting a "simple and efficient" banking service, said Vall Banc in a note. Dorado brings to the Andorran entity 25 years' financial experience both local and globally. Prior to his appointment at Vall Banc, he was investment dir...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes