The Bank Council of Zuger Kantonalbank has nominated Urs Rüegseggeras the new chairman. He will be elected at the Annual General Meeting on 2 May 2020 and succeed Bruno Bonati. Bonati spent ten years in the bank council of the Zug Cantonal Bank. Rüegsegger has broad and solid banking experience. He was president of the executive board of St. Galler Kantonalbank and most recently CEO of SIX Group AG, including the Swiss Stock Exchange. The bank council of Zuger Kantonalbank is composed of seven members. Four members are elected by the canton, three members from the approximately 1...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes