Switzerland's online bank Swissquote has expanded the range of products in its Robo-Advisory solution to include two further investment categories: cryptocurrencies and real estate. Robo-Advisor invests in multi-asset strategies. Alongside shares, fixed-income instruments and commodities, it is now also possible to invest in cryptocurrencies and real estate. This allows Swissquote customers to further diversify their digital investment portfolio, meaning they can match their portfolio to their personal risk appetite more effectively. "Since Swissquote was the first bank to int...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes