Brewin Dolphin continues its expansion in the UK with a new office in Royal Tunbridge Wells, Kent. The office will be managed by current Reigate office head Lee Clark, who will also continue to head up operations in Reigate. It will be partly staffed by some employees from the firm's Reigate and London offices. Brewin Dolphin regional director William Hepburne-Scott said: "The advice gap is real, and changes such as pension freedoms have meant seeking advice at key moments in your life has never been more important. "We look forward to helping new clients in the South-East from our...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes