Jupiter has expanded its multi-asset offering with the launch of a flexible mixed strategy that follows the creation of the Jupiter Flexible Income fund last year. The Jupiter Flexible Macro fund will look to generate consistent risk-adjusted returns across the market cycle by investing in a range of securities that the management team believes will benefit from major macroeconomic themes and secular trends. Managed by the Jupiter multi-asset team led by Talib Sheikh, this unconstrained fund will invest in a combination of equities, fixed income and financial derivatives globally, inc...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes