Øyvind Fjell, portfolio manager, Nordic equities at DNB Asset Management, will discuss the investment opportunities presented by the Nordic region at the InvestmentEurope's Madrid Roundtable 2019 set to take place on the 8th of November in the Spanish city. The very low public debt levels, a high educated labour force, and a high score on ESG ratings, are some of the factors explaining the attractive returns registered in the northern European region. At the event, Fjell will also discuss the great performances of MSCI Nordic outperform the MSCI World and MSCI Europe over the past ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes