More than fifty Indian companies are in talks with Bahraini authorities to explore prospects of their foray into the kingdom, according to local media. Gulf Daily News (GDN) reported bilateral economic relations and co-investment across financial services, ICT and startups sectors were expected to get a boost as a result of Indian prime minister Narendra Modi's debut visit to Bahrain this weekend. GDN cited David Parker, a co-chief investment officer at Bahrain's Economic Development Board (EDB), as saying that India is viewed as a priority market in the kingdom's drive to develop an ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes