Close Brothers Asset Management (CBAM) has expanded to West End with the opening of a new office in Mayfair (London) and has appointed Philip Young and Lucy Katzarova to support the expansion of its investment management service for high net worth (HNW) clients. Philip Young, who joins the team as managing director, is a specialist in managing charity mandates and according to CBAM, his appointment further enhances the firm's investment proposition for charities. Young has more than 30 years' experience in managing portfolios for charities and private clients. He joins from Brewin Dol...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes