To support the ongoing expansion of its hotel portfolio, Union Investment Real Estate GmbH has appointed Christoph Eichbaum. Eichbaum joined the now eight-strong Investment Management Hospitality team headed by Andreas Löcher on 1 August 2019. He will be responsible for hotel transactions in the DACH region, a key focus of the Union Investment portfolio with a current total of 46 hotels worth €3.8bn. He previously spent eight years at Ernst & Young Real Estate GmbH, most recently as a director. In this role, Eichbaum primarily advised investors and operators on national and internatio...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes