LGT achieved a group profit of CHF155.6m and further expanded its client business in the first half of 2019. The results reflect solid revenue growth despite a subdued start to the year, as well as further investments in LGT's market presence. Net asset inflows were once again strong at CHF 5.8bn, corresponding to an annualized growth rate of 6%. Compared with the end of 2018, assets under management rose 8% to CHF 215.0bn. LGT is confident that it will continue to achieve profitable growth in the second half of 2019. Following a subdued start to 2019 characterised by market uncertain...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes