NN Investment Partners (NN IP) has strengthened its Responsible Investing (RI) framework to include a stringent definition of ESG integration which sharpens focus and increases positive results for investors. NN IP has set high standards to assess and document the integration of ESG criteria in its investment analyses. First, the experts identify material ESG issues per company, per sector and per country. This is followed by an evaluation of a company's performance on each relevant ESG aspect. During this step, potential controversies and impacts are revealed. Finally, it incorporate th...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes