M&G Investments (M&G) has opened its first two offices in Australia, in Sydney and Melbourne, establishing an on the ground presence in one of the largest asset management markets in the Asia Pacific region. The firm has appointed two of its senior people - Chris Andrews as head of Business Development, Australia, based in Melbourne, and James MacKinnon as head of Australia, Real Estate, based in Sydney. William Nicoll, head of Institutional Fixed Income, M&G, said: "We are seeing a growing demand from superannuation funds to diversify their portfolios through increasing allocati...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes