Robin Geffen's Neptune Income fund has surged to the top of the latest Sanlam Income Study, jumping 25 places, while a trio of Columbia Threadneedle Investments' funds saw sharp downward moves. Half of the largest funds in Sanlam's White List, which calculates the best-performing largest funds in the UK Equity Income sector over a five-year period, were replaced, which Sanlam UK said was much higher turnover than usual. However, its Black List of the worst performers was more stable. Geffen's fund produced a return of 5.6% in the year to 30 June 2019 - a period when many of its p...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes