Investec Asset Management's Blake Hutchins is set to join Troy Asset Management as co-manager on a number of equity income mandates, Investment Week has revealed. Hutchins will join Troy as co-manager alongside Francis Brooke and Hugo Ure on the Trojan Income fund, Troy Income & Growth trust, Trojan Ethical Income fund and various other mandates. He will be made co-manager on the Trojan Income fund Hutchins has spent almost five years at Investec after joining from Columbia Threadneedle alongside Simon Brazier in 2014. The Investec UK Equity Income fund was set up in February 20...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes