Andrew Graham, portfolio manager, head of Asia Martin Currie, an affiliate of Legg Mason Global Asset Management will outline the investment opportunities inherrent in the ongoing growth of Asia when he presents at the upcoming Helsinki Roundtable, hosted by InvestmentEurope on the morning of 24 September at the Hotel Kämp. One of the points highlighted is that despite the economic growth, the region's stock markets have not delivered consistently to investors. As manager of the Martin Currie Asia Long-Term Unconstrained strategy, Graham is seeking to translate that economic growth into ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes