RL360 has announced the company received its 10,000th online application since the launch of the company's new business desktop and tablet online application system. Desktop applications were introduced in May 2016 and the tablet app 10 months later. Initially for Quantum, the app was subsequently developed to include Oracle and then the new Regular Savings Plan (RSP) product. Online applications now account for over 35% of RSP and Oracle applications received by RL360. "This is an important milestone for us, demonstrating our commitment to use technology to provide faster and more...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes