Data published by BullionVault, which says it is the largest online marketplace for physical precious metals, suggests investors across Europe sought to increase their exposure to gold thorugh July, in response to concerns over global economic growth, deficit spending by governments and mindful of possible quantitative easy by central banks. The month marked a turnaround from June, when net sellers on the platform hit a three year high, with such sellers falling by 30% in July, while the service provider saw a 21% increase in the number of customers starting or growing their holdings of ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes