Hawksford Hawksford has appointed Daniel Hainsworth as global head of Corporate Services to spearhead the development and growth of the company's international corporate offering. Prior to his appointment, Hainsworth was Hawksford's head of Corporate Services for EMEA. In his new role, he will be responsible for the overall strategic direction and performance of the group's Corporate Services business, supervising a team of more than 220 people across 12 different jurisdictions around the globe. Dolfin Dolfin has named Richard Webb as head of Technology. In the newly created role,...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes