Investment funds in Spain have grown by €2.06bn in July to €270.55bn in assets under management, 5.1% up against the December 2018's figure. Both global equity and fixed income were the investment categories leading the growth in the month, with €3.57bn and €2.66bn more respectively, according to Inverco's monthly report. Conversely, global funds and mixed fixed income strategies lost €3.05 and €1.40 respectively in July. Fixed income, global equity, and mixed equity funds increased the most over the seven months to July, accumulating €4bn in assets under management collectively ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes