Santander Asset Management (SAM) reported on Monday that its sustainable funds range has reached €1bn in assets under management. Gama Santander Sostenible was launched in January 2018 by SAM and is made up of four funds: Santander Sostenible 1 and Santander Sostenible 2 - a pair of mixed funds -, Santander Sostenible Acciones (an equity strategy), and Santander Sostenible Bonos, a green bonds fund launched earlier this month. SAM manages more than a half (58%) of Spain's total assets under management in SRI strategies, according to June data from the industry body association Inve...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes