Cordusio SIM's Christiana Vai and Roberta Rudelli hae been giving their reactions to being shortlisted for the upcoming Women In Investment Awards Italy 2019, which take place 2 October in Milan. Cristiana Vai, who has been shortlisted for Mentor of the Year and Role Model of the Year, says: "The privilege to be in the shortlist is at the same time a great responsibility and a testimony that being an 'unconventional profile', combining economics and philosophy, has a value in the financial world. The full shortlist for the category Mentor of the Year includes: Anna Maria Reforgia...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes