BNP Paribas Asset Management (BNPP AM) has appointed Ulrik Fugmann and Edward Lees as senior portfolio managers in a moved aimed at further developing the firm's thematic investing capability. Based in London and reporting to Guy Davies, CIO of equities, both will be responsible for managing a global long-short sustainability-themed strategy focusing on companies operating within energy, materials, agriculture and industrials markets. Fugmann and Lees co-founded thematic boutique asset manager North Shore Partners in 2012, with offices in London and Shanghai, which was subsequently a...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes