Financial advisers stand out as the most reliable source of investment information for 49% of Italian investors, Schroders Global Investor Study 2019 showed. The research also found that over half (51%) of the respondents speak to their financial advisers when seeking information on a recommended asset allocation based on financial markets' outlooks while 25% refer to the press, 16% to the bank, and a remaining 8% to asset management firms. The study, which surveyed 25,000 people from 32 countries, also indicated that 67% of investors in Italy use financial advisers as the provider fo...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes