The Federation of European International Financial Advisers (FEIFA) has announced it has passed the 60 member level for the first time in its 10 year history. Feifa represents and supports English-speaking financial advisers across Europe and is a non-profit trade association. "We are obviously pleased to see that our services are being appreciated and our message heard by an increasing number of companies," FEIFA CEO Paul Stanfield said in a statement. "Whilst the dreaded Brexit situation has had some effect on this growth in recent times, it is clear that other aspects are of ev...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes