Cube Wealth has announced ambitious plans to expand its operations across India, providing "wealth coaches" in cities across the country before launching internationally with services tailored to NRIs. Cube, a Mumbai-based wealth manager that started in the country in 2018, says it has as its corporate mission "to make its customers richer without needing to worry about the confusing world of investing." The company says it will be adding new "hand-picked options" for creating wealth for professionals across India's fast-rising middle classes. In addition to Mumbai, the firm has open...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes