Bankinter has launched a fund of funds strategy investing in disruptive technology companies from Silicon Valley for its private banking clients. MVB Fund will invest in venture capital funds that are present in the shareholding of these "disruptive" companies which have high growth potential. The Spanish bank has teamed up with the Argentine/Spanish new technologies investor and entrepreneur Martin Varsavsky, who will be contributing to the detection of investment opportunities for the investment vehicle. Kanoar Ventures, the Spanish risk capital firm in charge of the K Fund, will...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes