A substantial majority stake in Validus Wealth, an Indian wealth management firm formerly known as WGC Wealth, has been acquired by LGT, the leading private banking and asset management group owned by the royal family of Liechtenstein. The remaining shares will continue to be held by the company's current management team that opted for an Employee Buyout (EBO) recently. Through this transaction, Validus Wealth will significantly strengthen its platform for serving HNW and UHNW families in India, and LGT will expand its international presence and foray into the thriving Indian wealth man...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes