Legg Mason has appointed Anno Schor as client relationship manager, effective 1 July 2019. Based in Frankfurt, Schor will strengthen the sales activities of the international asset manager as well as support the team in expanding the wholesale activities in Germany and Austria. She will report to the new branch manager, Stephan Bannier, who is responsible for the distribution of Legg Mason as head of Sales Germany and Austria. Schor joins from Prime Capital AG, where she was most recently involved in the sale of alternative investments. Previously, she was a sales representative fo...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes