Ingo Kürpick will leave Berenberg Bank by the end of September 2019 and will focus on a new task. As head of Fund of Fund Management, Kürpick is responsible for multi-asset fund strategies and manager selection. Tobias Schäfer will be responsible for the operative activities and the tasks of head of Fund of Fund will be handed over to Ansgar Nolte, head of Portfolio Management Multi Asset. In 2014 Kürpick moved from Berenberg to Deutsche Asset & Wealth Management and took over the fund-based asset management strategies. From 2003 to 2014, he was senior portfolio manager and analy...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes