London-based independent alternative asset manager Trium Capital is launching the ground-breaking Trium ESG Emissions Impact fund, which will focus on companies that fly under the radar of most ESG investors. The alternative Ucits strategy aims to generate returns, while seeking lower global emissions, by actively engaging with companies in high-emitting sectors to implement innovative strategies. The equity market neutral fund looks primarily at European stocks in the energy, materials, utilities and industrials sectors, focusing on finding long-term winners in the energy transition ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes