JP Morgan Asset Management (JPMAM) has appointed Hugh Gimber as a global market strategist on the firm's EMEA Market Insights team. Based in London, Gimber will deliver market and economic insights to financial advisers and institutional investors across the UK and Europe. He will report to Karen Ward, chief market strategist for EMEA. Designed to provide financial advisers with the tools and knowledge they need to help their clients make informed investment decisions, the Market Insights programme reaches thousands of financial professionals across the UK and Europe with a quarterly...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes