Nomura Asset Management has expanded its EMEA Distribution team with the appointment of Benedictus Sackitey as business development director. Sackitey will focus on UK wholesale and will support Nomura Asset Management UK's strategy to develop its market share, predominantly with wealth managers, fund-of-funds, family offices and other financial institutions. Prior to this, Sackitey spent 7 years at Jupiter Asset Management, most recently as regional sales manager. Before that he was an associate with Fidelity International.
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes