US-headquartered asset manager GMO, co-founded in Boston by Jeremy Grantham over four decades ago, recently entered the Spanish market with two of its flagship liquid alternatives funds, as this publication had revealed earlier this month. GMO has chosen the GMO Global Real Return Ucits Fund and the GMO SGM Major Markets Investment Fund to be distributed in Spain but also in Italy, based on a combination of factors ranging from their proven strength in the long-term, valuation-based asset allocation, an local investor demand. GMO Benchmark-Free Allocation Strategy, which is available ...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes