Spanish online wealth management provider Self Bank continues reshuffling the business following acquisition by private equity firm Warburg Pincus and Spanish banking veteran Javier Marín Romano in February 2019. Self Bank has now appointed Carlos Pérez Parada as chief of investments. He joins the firm from Andbank, where he was CEO of the bank's asset management business as well as managing director of Andbank Wealth Management and Advisory in Spain. Before his tenure at Andbank, Pérez Parada was also the CEO of Barclays Wealth Managers for Western Europe (Spain, France and Portugal)...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes