KAS Bank has expanded its growing business development team with the appointment of Henry Crofton as business development manager. Crofton has a wealth of experience within the financial services industry, focussing in both institutional and private client sectors. Prior to joining KAS Bank, he has worked as institutional relationships manager at London & Capital and as institutional sales executive at SEI Investments (Europe) Ltd. In his new position, he will help with the continued expansion of the growth strategy for their specialist UK pension fund services, aiding the develop...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes