AD Investment Management (ADIM), part of Invest Abu Dhabi, has established a new office in the Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM), the international financial centre in Abu Dhabi. It will be regulated by the ADGM's Financial Services Regulatory Authority (FSRA). Invest AD recently introduced a multi-boutique structure under its Asset Management platform, targeting institutional investors. This multi-boutique approach has resulted in ADIM attracting a group of experienced fund managers with a diverse background and set of skills who have been investing for a combined 83 years in the Middle Ea...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes