Edinburgh-based investment boutique SVM Asset Management has appointed Jonathan Beckett and Jonathan Hewitt as non-executive directors to its main board. Jonathan Beckett has nearly twenty years' investment industry experience as a fund selector. He previously worked at Scottish Widows and Lloyds as a fund gatekeeper, and in fund analysis and governance roles at Franklin Templeton Investments. He is also an independent member of the Investment Advisory Committee of Royal London. Jonathan Hewitt was previously with Fidelity International as head of personal investing, and prior to that...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes