The European Fund and Asset Management Association (EFAMA) has published its latest International Statistical Release showing strong growth of investment fund assets worldwide in Q1, driven by the recovery in the financial markets. Worldwide Investment fund assets worldwide increased by 9.2% to €48trn at the end of the quarter, while worldwide bond funds recorded net inflows of €236bn in Q1 2019, compared to net outflows of €59bn in Q4 2018. These strong global sales were mostly driven by inflows in the United States (€123bn), Europe (€80bn) and emerging markets (€21bn, of which €20bn...
To continue reading this article...
Join International Investment
Join International Investment today
Unlock members-only benefits:
- Unlimited access to real-time news, industry insights, video features and market intelligence
- Stay ahead of the curve with spotlights on international financial centres, regional trends international advice and global industry leaders
- Receive breaking news stories straight to your inbox in the daily newsletters
- Hear the latest cross jurisdictional developments in wealth planning, tax, regulation, investing, retirement and protection
- Members-only access to the Editor’s weekly news roundup newsletter
- Members-only access to analysis via our exclusive industry polls
- Be the first to hear about our events and awards programmes